Friday 4 March 2016

About me 2016

                                                              2016                                                                                                My name is Millie. My friends are Rubi, Aylee, Sophie,  Gracie and Charli.I have a twin Ella and lots of cousins.I have a dog called Daisy, and a pig called Paddy, and a cat called  Smokey. .My fav food is sushi and mac cheese.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Teacher:Miss Hobbs.                                                                                                Subject:reading.                                                         Family:Ella Mum Dad.                                             Sport:netball.

No comments:

Post a Comment