Thursday 23 March 2017

Goals 2017

                                                         🍦Goals 2017🍦

What Helps Me Learn Best:
I like to hum but if i am reading writing or maths I like it a little bit noisy but when it is quiet I cant concentrate properly.

My Goals To Make Me A Better Learner:
Reading: I really want to start reading two books a week.
Writing: I need to start hooking people who read my writing in.
Maths: Sometimes  I get confused and don't  put my hands up so I need to put my hand up so I can under stand more and also go on mathletics  a lot more.

The Subject I'm Focusing on and why:
Maths: Because I need to focus on that because i'm not the best at maths and need to pick up on some times tables.


2 comments:

  1. It kind of doesn't make sense in your what helps me learn best paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, but I'd like to see a capital letter

    ReplyDelete